Saturday, October 3, 2009

Video: Billy Joel and Technology- What more do we need?

Hat's off Redhotscott!  That was better than MTV any day.  I have a new level of respect for the song We Didn't Start The Fire.  Seeing the images of world history made such a difference when you listen to Billy Joel nail those lyrics.  This would be a video that I would hope to use no matter what grade I teach.  I will find a place to fit this in!  I saw images in this video that I have never seen before (a fact of which I am not proud of).  I felt that I had been entertained and educated and loved every second of it.  This video made me want to learn more and familiarize myself with the stories of the images that I did not recognize and find out more of why they made it into this song.  I love American and World History and the more I learn the more fascinating it becomes.  This one hit it out of the ballpark!

No comments:

Post a Comment