Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thanks Google images for making our web-quest amazing!

     Our web-quest is coming together and may I just say...It is Awesome!!  We had a blast getting our images together to put on the finishing touches.  So much, that we did not want to go to our next class.   But that is how it is with technology.  It is captivating and intriguing all in one.  I have learned that narrowing a topic is key, so that the lesson is spot on, and I think that makes it work so much more effectively.  Is learning supposed to be this much fun?
     We are putting the rubric together and will finalize our web-quest this week.  I am starting to realize that teaching with technology can be organized and prepared in a time effective way.  This is important to know since there will be so many things to prepare.  We want to teach in a way that students won't want to go home at the end of the day, and technology is the ticket. 
     I hope to prepare many web-quests for my students and to utilize the ideas that are at our fingertips (lesson plans and other web-quest ideas) to help me.  I won't over do it, but it can also be a tool for fast finishers and those who need a little more challenge that is technology oriented.  Web-quests are a tool for research and learning that help students.  Students engage with lessons in a way and may not even realize how much they are learning.  Talk about a win-win.       

No comments:

Post a Comment