I am seeing how excited the students get when technology is used in the classroom and it makes me realize how important it is to integrate it in my lessons as a teacher. I watch how excited the students get everyday to go to their technology class. They are energized and ready to learn about computers. They try to be patient with waiting for help and they are enthusiastically helping each other when they have the answer to their classmates question. They love the cd's and respond to the music played on cd in the class. They are quick to come to the rug to see what the teacher will put on the overhead. I think they responded very positively to technology as a whole.
I will seek to utilize technology in my classroom on a daily basis. I feel that the students want to learn and technology makes it enjoyable to learn. I will use powerpoint, webquests, digital stories, camcorders, uen, podcasts, and a class website often. I am sure I will learn many more options in the years to come and hope to utilize whatever I learn effectively. I hope that my students will value technology even more when they graduate from my class because they will see what an effective tool it can be.

No comments:
Post a Comment